Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Fourth of July on the coast!...

My parents were in town for the 4th of July, and we drove out to Lincoln City to watch the fireworks over Siletz Bay. Before the fireworks, we went down to New Port and took a whale watching boat down the coast a ways (to Yaquina Head lighthouse).

Took lots and lots of pics (over 120!). Haven't had any time to dump them or do any sort of editing though. Hopefully will have a chance to do that soon, and then I'll post them in my gallery.

Mom and Dad seem to be enjoying themselves out here in Oregon. We're trying to give them a taste of Oregon - Wendy took them to Tillamook cheese farm (north of Lincoln City) on July 5th (I had to get back to work by 8am - so rode my motorcycle back early in the morning).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home