Sunday, July 03, 2005

Herding trials photos (Scio, OR)...

Lucky Critters Photography has the photos I shot July 2nd/3rd (Saturday/Sunday) up on their web site. I took all of the photos that day - there were dogs/handlers in 3 different classes running two different courses on both days. Lots of dogs!

Lucky Critters Photography is scheduled for another herding dog show coming up later in July - and they have asked me to help out again for that one! It's cool to be able to shoot photos and actually get paid for it...

Here's link to my first "professional" photos that I've ever shot. What do ya think?

2005-07 Herding Trial - Scio (July 2&3, 2005) (there are folders for Saturday and Sunday, and folders for each class, then each dog/handler - so you have to drill in several layers to see the pictures).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home