Thursday, September 15, 2005

VIDEO: Basic Training one-year later...(Blackrock / Falls City, OR)

Earlier this month, I shot some video at the Basic Training area at Blackrock trails (near Falls City, OR). Was a little rusty shooting video - haven't really done much with it in, oh, can't even remember. Took about an hour to edit the 3 minutes of video I shot. wish I could just take pictures, shoot video, and edit all day long (oh, and build trails and ride!) - that'd be a sweet job...!

The reason I was shooting video is because I wanted to capture the stuff we've got built at Basic Training in one year's time, and the builders enjoying the fruits of their work!

The video is about 4 minutes long (I put in some still shots too). The broadband version is large at 70MB, but worth the download time! The dialup version isn't worth watching - but hey, that's better than nothing.

I posted links to the video in Trail Construction messageboard at the Blackrock Freeride web site.

Music is "Good Times Are Killing Me" by Modest Mouse. Riders are Jameson, Wade, Rich, and one quick shot of me (when Wade and I drop the 5' and new drop at the same time and pass each other at the Step up). There's also a slideshot of pictures I've taken at BT in the past few months.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home